- Fixed budget and deadline. Corona Soft covers all project risks.
- This model works best for short-term small or medium sized projects.
- Requires well-designed project specs, scopes and requirements delivered before project development launches, clearly defined deadlines and resources.
- This model does not require deep direct communications or collaboration between clients and service providers.
- No changes usually take place while the product is under development. Everything flows according to pre-defined requirements.
- Deadlines are set up and met, considering teams are aware of the entire scope from the beginning, thus stating precise dates of product delivery.
Time & Materials
- Project budget is formed on the basis of man hours actually worked, and can be flexibly adjusted to the changing needs for time and resources.
- Considered to be the best choice for large, long-lasting and complex projects.
- Highly scalable, flexible and adjustable as a business model.
- Project specification either has insufficient level of detail or doesn’t exist, development processes and deadlines are not yet clear, documentation is unavailable or incomplete.
- Time & Material model has no strict timing limitations, hence, technically there is no single, accurate deadline stating all work is done.
- Grants deep control over project budget and the project itself, allows easy and fast changes to be done at any comfortable moment.
- Constant collaboration and communication provide a strong bridge between partners and negotiable budget decreases numerous risks.